Saturday, September 5, 2009

Went to tiong bahru to collect my 3 loose ROTF scout class figures...got a new brush & penknife for my kit building...Headed to Albert OG to check out its 20% anniversary sale...I had only one aim in mind...

Wing Gundam
Ver. KA
!!! It was the last piece! Lucky me! oso got a
SD strike noir to accompany my MG kit...lol.. =)

Wing Gundam Ver. KA is a really cool kit...Ver. KA(version Katoki) actually means its designed by Hajime Katoki (カトキハジメ ) a famous gundam mecha designer...e kit is super colourful...comes with its own water & dry decals too! so dun nd give it extra paint or anything...it'll look great on its own!

A finished sample with only panel lining...nice leh...

Now I juz nd to get Topcoat flat spray...its out of stock everywhere...& Im now back to 4 big kits unassembled...plus a small SD kit...lol... =p

No comments: