Thursday, June 24, 2010

My sch organised a learning journey for staff today at e zoo...its been 7 yrs since I last went to e zoo...it has changed so much in e recent yrs...it is really so much better now...I highly recommend anyone to visit our zoo now...I promise it'll be really enjoyable... =)

We had a mini treasure hunt & went ard e zoo searching for answers to our quiz questions...here's e giant mangosteens...

e bats were like less than 1m away only...super close...vv intriguing...

I like baby animals so took those tt I saw...can u spot e baby zebra?

e baby ducks were ultra cute too!

baby goats! they were ultra smelly! lol...

Saw dis on e wall at fragile forest...I love it...


My best take-away of e day was actually chit-chatting with some of my colleagues whom I wasn't vv familiar with...i tink we bonded quite well thru toking crap & being lame...actually it was all e younger teachers ard my age...Xue Ni, Su Ru, Glenda, Caleb, Qinfeng...I din noe tt Su Ru is actually quite lame oso...she usually looks so dao...haha...& I juz found out tt Xue Ni is 1yr younger than me & she loves Glee! lol..

Anyway, I had a really fun day! thkz to all my lovable colleagues & animals! =)

No comments: