Thursday, July 1, 2010

One of my fav boardgames is Warhammer: Chaos in the Old World...but sadly, my boardgaming khakis dun really like to play e game...but there'll be e occasional chance when I get to play e game & i'll really enjoy it...

I found some really cool pics of e figurines in e game fully painted...hmm, if our version of e figurines is oso painted...im sure we'll play e game much more often... =)

Lets take a look at e figurines in their original state...though they haf lotsa details, e lack of colour simply shouts boring...

Now fully painted...Blood God Khorne's army!

God of Decay...Nurgle's army...

God of Desire...Slaanesh's army...

God of Change...Tzeentch's army...

If there is a version of e boardgame with e figurines fully painted...i'll pay top dollar for it..searched on ebay juz nw, no one selling such sets...im keeping my fingers crossed... =)

No comments: