Thursday, September 16, 2010

Working life syndrome

Here I am...having a 2hrs break in NIE (left 1 hr)...refusing to do my tutorials for tmr...slacking at e library's PC...browsing thru mi frens' blogs...a very random thot struck me...

Seems like a lot of mi frens have stopped blogging regularly liao...all of us used to blog almost everyday...now my posts are up only every few days or sometimes weekly...some of mi frens have completely stopped blogging alrdy! some blog like once in a blue moon... =(

Seems like e syndrome struck us once we started working...working life seems to squeeze every ounce of energy out from us...only Eeyore who is still studying blogs more regularly...most prob when I start work as a full-fledged teacher, my blogging will decrease tremendously too...so sad...

But I tink blogging is a gd way of preserving memories...whenever I look back at my old posts (those happy ones), they almost always bring a smile to my weary face...offering a little bit of escapism into e past...

Some time back, I made a promise to myself tt I will never post emo stuff on my blog again...but somehow I feel like doing tt again now...not tt I haf lotsa emo things to share nw...but juz tt I'd like to keep an archive of my feelings online...maybe I should start a secret blog...haha... =p

bb-secretivelyemotional.blogspot.com

No comments: