Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fansproject Bruticus

As promised, I opened up my Fansproject Bruticus set last nite...it is simply awesome...I'd say it is much better than e superion set...but oso mainly bcoz dis time round, Fansproject added 2 more scratch-built figures to e line-up...Swindle & Blast Off... =)

e combaticons in their alt mode...

I muz show e difference btw e original version of Onslaught & e upgraded version by fansproject...

e upgraded one is so much nicer/bulkier and much more G1...

Original Vortex...

Upgraded Vortex...world of difference...

Onslaught can now be a launch station for Blast Off...

Combaticons armed!

Bruticus!!!

Two shotguns at e back...

Very, very posable for a such a large combiner figure...

I'm rather speechless at e marvel of dis upgraded figure...

Combat knife!

Man I love Fansproject! =)

No comments: