Friday, April 8, 2011

My Birthday!

Haha...well I couldn't type this entry on my bdae itself as I only reached home after 12 yest...& I was pretty tired...so this had to be a belated post... =p

Dunno how to say..I'm quite ambivalent abt dis yr's bdae...well, dere were gd & bad things tt happened...got ppl put me aeroplane(on my bdae!)...lol...but dere were pleasant surprises too! But all in all, it was a pretty gd bdae... =)

And e stupid thing was, I juz realised tt I did not make any bdae wish! OMG! I wonder if it still counts if I wish on the next day...lol...but anyway, I dun really believe in bdae wishes...I believe tt if u wan something, u gotta work for it...sounds weird coming from a slack guy like me rite? haha...tts why I dun work so hard, coz I dun really haf a lot of things tt I wan...I'm easily contented...

But oh well, events for e past few weeks made me realised tt dere r still quite a lot of things I wan out of life...I wan ppl impt to me to be happy(but act tt is juz to make myself happy...lol) and more specifically for nw, I wan a fulfilling career & to be a better teacher to my students...for tt, I dun tink wishing on my bdae is enuff..

BB gotta work for it... >_<

No comments: