Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My elective today was changed to friday...so nv go sch at all...I was planning to collect 2 loose transformers movie figures today and since I got some free time, decided to go walk walk ard...bad move...lol...in e end, I ended with wad you see below... =p

Hehe...that's all e transformers i bought today...plus a crystal blue action base stand for my Throne Zwei(top right)...and the Gundam DeathscytheH which u see at the btm right is not mine...saw it on offer at OG so I help SK buy...coz I noe he has been looking for it =)

Well, now I got my Animated Blitzwing & Megatron liao...I got both of them real cheap...retail is $49.90 each but my total cost for them is only $55 bucks! Haha...muz noe where to buy then can save $$$...



Now got 2 bad guys...muz get good guys to fight them...Prime & Ultra Magnus will be coming!!! (^^,)

No comments: