Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wahaha! Went to collect movie Cliffjumper & G1 redeco Jazz today...hehe...first time Im buying loose transformers...bo bian these two pieces r hard to find MISB & quite exp oso...loose ones I can display in my shelf anyway...can play with them if I wan oso...lol =)

Complete with even the card! front & back!

Looking gd in e glass display case...























Mint condition!


I love the G1 colours on Jazz....
























My new transformers shelf! Looks bit bare...lol...



Watched Wall-E today...it is a GREAT movie!!! Love it!!! Wall-E is so cuteeeee! First time Im so touched by an animated movie...and they weren't even humans! lol...it wasn't as funny as I expected it to be but it was really touching...

All Wall-E ever wanted...was to hold EVE's hands...till his battery runs out... (^^,)

P/S: Now I really feel like buying Wall-E toys...hehe...

No comments: