Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Watched SAW 5 in e afternoon juz now...no nd ask...of coz I watched alone...hehe...not many ppl interested in dis kind of gruesome shows...But I have been following the series since I watched SAW 1 during my navy days...still rem the terrific ending...it was e most unexpected, best ending I have ever seen in a movie...till now =)


SAW 5 was alrite...e twist in e end not vv shocking but it was adequate...well e usual gory stuff still got me crinching in my seat...lol...but I really like the way John Kramer (Tobin Bell) talks...he has dis deep, accenting voice which is primitively attractive to me...it doesn't send shivers down my spine but its a very convincing and convicted voice...justifying all the stuff he does...all in e name of "instant rehabilitation"...

My fav line from e show... "How much Blood would you shed to stay alive?"

No comments: