Thursday, December 4, 2008

mp02

Started my first day of being a street straw poller from 3-10pm at bugis...conducting street surveys is no easy feat man! Damn tiring lah! Aiyah, oso partly bcoz I old liao..bones cracking soon...stand too long feet very sour...had my fair share of 'Dao' ppl...but generally they r quite receptive to me...hehe...surprising leh...considering I look like 坏人...lol =p

Ok let's tok abt happier things! Transformers! Wad else! Got my Masterpiece Ultra Magnus yesterday! Waited close to 6 months for him! YES! 6 long months! placed my order in like june-july...lol...but it was well worth e wait!


He is really heavy! Heaviest Masterpiece so far! tink its e tonnes of die-cast he possesses...

Opened e box juz to check on him...hehe...

He is simply, plain whitey AWESOME!

And finally some coloured pics of Masterpiece Grimlock from e-hobby japan webbie...e beast will come in march 2009...and yes i have him pre-ordered alrdy! Counting down!


No comments: