Monday, February 2, 2009

Saturday, 31st Jan '09
On sat, I met up with Caiqing & Elton to complete some survey forms for our FYP. Went to Little India in e afternoon & after finishing e hard work, Caiqing suggested going to 春到河畔! Haven't been to 春到河畔 for dunno how many donkey yrs liao...since Elton & I got nothing on, we juz went along...it turned out to be real FUN! Haha... =)

I love Elton's expression in dis pic...priceless! lol...

FYP trio!!!

The cute figure on the left is supposed to look like me...then I guess the one on the right will be Elton...haha...

and e dawn sets in...

The larger-than-life sized 像棋 display! I like!



Surprise finds at e 美食街 there! My childhood fav snacks!
Putu Mayam! Haven eaten it in yrs...

Malay Tu Tu Kuek! Hard to find oso!

The usual gigantic 财神爷!

Scenic depiction of e coast...

We played ard with e purple-pinkish lights near e Esplanade's outdoor theatre...
鬼啊!!!

背后灵...

After 我害死 Elton, he oso become 鬼...hehe...

I had a really fun time on sat...we usually meet up juz to do work...& dis is like our first FYP grp outing...even though it was actually unplanned & unexpected...Hope to haf more such wonderful gatherings in time to come! Love ya guys! YAY!~ (^^,)

No comments: