Sunday, June 7, 2009

Been a month since I last blogged...lotsa stuff happened but im juz too lazy to write...lol...so here's another blog reissue of my 21/12/2006 post "I can't seem to CRY anymore!!!" =)

Luckily I had One Litre of Tears to watch...all thkz to Eeyore!!! (Yee Chien) =) Anyway, its really a great show...very touching and sad...learnt from e show that actually One Litre of Tears was e name of e dairy of e poor, spinocerebolluar degeneration disease-strickened ger...her illness spanned a total of 10 yrs...from when she was 15 till she died at e age of 25...OMG!!! If it was me, I would haf given up long ago...I would never had e amount of courage she had to live on...一千一万个佩服...she is indeed a brave ger...and e theme song is so damn sad lah!!! If u watch e show and listen to e song, confirm CRY one!!!

Eeyore said she cried for almost all e episodes starting from e 2nd episode...yah I agree tt e show really vv touching...normal ppl watch liao confirm at least will cry a few times...haha...but guess wat? I didn't even cry once!!! Wahaha!!! I had to admit I was pretty touched by e show at certain points but it seems that my tears had ceased to exist le...lol...no tears could come out from my eyes man...dunno y...maybe I ran out of tears le...its been quite a while since I last cried...seems like I had already forgotten wat it is like to cry...不知道这样是好是坏? 一个不能哭的人,究竟是幸福还是可悲呢? 我不知道...算了吧...至少有朋友在我身边时,我还能笑...算不错了 >_<

Tired le...有好多东西想说,但我不想写了...haha...I shall end dis with something from One Litre of Tears that I really liked...very nice one...

"As long as its you, no matter how slow you walk, I'll walk with you...

As long as its you, no matter how slow you speak, I'll listen..."

No comments: