Friday, June 26, 2009

Went rock climbing with Ade & Jas on wed...its been almost a decade since I last rock climbed during OBS camp...haha... =)

Getting Ready!!!

B for Belaying...

After a while, it'll look like flag-raising...lol...

Exclusive pics of Ade's ε…«ζœˆεδΊ”!!! Wahaha...

Why do I look like Im trying to pluck e stones off?

Erhem...doesn't look very high up hor?

Dis candid shot turns out to be really nice!

Jas is really good at dis! Up she goes!

Almost there!


It was really fun scaling e walls though I did belaying more...lol...Ade & me were really surprised tt Jas is so ZAI at dis! Usually her psychomotor skills not so gd but she can really climb! We were so proud of her when she got up e difficult wall! =)

Next time get more ppl go! So I can feel safer when Im scaling...lol...

No comments: