Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Went for a 1 day food trail with some CAC peeps today...we ate & travelled to quite a lot of places...we went to Upper Thomson, Chinatown, Maxwell, Rochor etc...had prata, xiao long bao, peanut ice kachang, apple strudel, sliced fish bee hoon etc...

Had passed by URA along e way & we went inside for e aircon...to my surprise, its actually quite fun inside! lol...

Model of e whole sg...

I found my house!

Can u recognise dis place? its NTU! =)

Little cable cars to Sentosa...cute!

There is dis section where you could watch informative videos on facts abt Singapore & then ans the questions! Juz grab a seat & press ur ans on the machines in front of ur...the votes will be shown & e correct ans given at e end! Great way to learn more abt sg...

My fav is dis Skycam tt shows live footage ard e URA building via a camera located on top of e building!


You get to control e camera all round & even zoom in to the ppl on e streets! It zooms in really near! I was looking for sum1 digging his/her nose but i couldnt find any...lol...


Last on our agenda was e flyer!

Going up...

View of Marina Barrage in e distance...

Sun setting...

Night view of Nicoll Highway...

Floating Platform!

Night view of city central...

Frankly speaking, I was quite disappointed by the flyer...its peak height was much lower than I expected...Im pretty sure I could get a nicer view at e Equinox...but it was really fun teasing Wanting at e top...she's a little afraid of height...lol =p

Crazy us even watched e last show of Ice Age 3 at marina...it was a really last min decision but everyone was keen! Well, it was my first time watching an animated film on 3D...e effects were pretty gd...

Overall had a really exhausting but fun day! thkz PAOs! =)

No comments: