Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Went to e Arts Museum toy carnival on sunday with SK...I got myself a loose Universe 2.0 Vector Prime at only 15 bucks! I've always wanted to get hold of dis mold & try myself painting it...well, I've finally completed it after 2 days' of hard work...not exactly 2 days but I tink I spent abt a gd 7-8 hrs on him...

Vector Prime was 1 of the first 13 ancient transformers & is the guardian of time & space...e toy I got was a repaint so it doesn't follow the original colour scheme in the anime series... =)

Instead he is brown & black!

Space shuttle mode...kinda boring w/o much paint...

His mini-con...Safeguard!

Safeguard doubles as a shuttle & weapon too...

First thing I painted...his sword, Rhisling...enables Vector Prime to cut thru time & space...

Safeguard painted!!!

Shuttle mode painted!

Lotsa gears & timework for me to paint...

Being an ancient tf means Vector Prime has got lotsa carvings/symbols...

I love wad I've done to his head...

Looking gd eh!


Armed & ready!


Though it was hard work, I really love the final results...he's e first transformers toy I've painted...& definitely not e last... =)

No comments: