Monday, August 3, 2009

Had dinner last nite with mamee, dad & pig pig at queenstown...ate chicken rice & went to NTUC after dinner...when I was in pri sch, we used to do this almost every sat nite...really miss e times when I was juz a kid...easily contented & carefree...

Here's e hawker centre...gonna be here for 1 yr plus more b4 making way for e new queenstown hub...

This used to be a wet market...we'd sometimes come here on a sunday morn for e super nice kway chap...I rem its ard $8 plus only for all 4 of us...


Here's e defunct cinema/bowling alley...used to haf a KFC here...

NTUC...e only thing tt didn't change much over e yrs...

There used to be an Emporium at queenstown...where I'd roam ard looking at toys b4 going down to e coffeeshop downstairs to buy a steamed corn back home to eat...there was a special TV prog on channel 8 few months back tt depicted queenstown area, showcasing its history & future plans for development...I nearly cried watching e show...Queesnstown holds so much precious memories for me...

时间若倒退想看见谁

想找回什么感觉

你听的音乐泡的咖啡

我默背你的一切

No comments: