Saturday, August 29, 2009

Went on a spree today! met 2 sellers...had my civil servant smart card photo taken at Cisco...watched Final Destination 4 in 3D...then walked ard suntec, marina, chinatown & tiong bahru...

Final Destination 4 really sucks! wasted 13 bucks watching it in 3D...Damn! e subtle, ubiquitous hints of death prevalent in all 3 previous instalments are now all obvious, in-ur-face visions of e protagonist...I loved those hints tt kept e audience wondering how e next super-suay victim is gonna die...sometimes u'd haf to be really observant to get e hints...now all e suspense & thrill is ruined! not 2 mention e super preditable plot & e lack of new, creative ways of inflicting death...in a nutshell, dun waste ur $$$...mine could haf been better spent buying more gundam markers/paint... =(

Enuff of e rambling...back to happy things...Haul of e day!

Finally got e long-awaited Armored core Roshenthal Noblesse, Myclone TF series 1 & 2, ROTF scout dune runner, Gundam toybook Vol1 & 3(only $5 each!), my first Weathering set(plus brush) & 2 paint markers....

Damage done : $200++

Now I have 3 big model kits unassembled...postponing them coz of e lack of display space...will get them nice new homes soon...using my first pay...Muahahahah!!! =p


P/S: pertaining to my last entry...I've decided on STRIKE NOIR! =)

No comments: