Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have finally signed on a new broadband plan after 2 weeks w/o internet connection...lol...so wad haf I been doing e past 2 weeks? let e pics speak for themselves... =)

Finished my Armored Core Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE Noblesse Oblige in e 1st week...my 2nd AC kit...

Im pretty amazed by it myself...lol...

BABG (Bad-Ass-Big-Guns)

Sprayed certain parts metallic black, gold & black detailing with e normal panel linings...finished with matt coat...

"Wad yer looking at?"

Total work time is approx 40+ hrs....

My 2nd week was spent on MG Sword Impulse Gundam...

His shield opens up...nice gimmick...

Wads Sword Impulse w/o his swords?

BCCT anyone?

BABS (Bad-Ass-Big-Swords)

Red parts metallic red, black parts metallic black, Sword deep metallic blue with e usual panel linings & decals...finished with matt coat too...

Total work time is approx 25+ hrs....

Bought a clear stand for him...currently posing on my table... =)

Tink I'd have enuff time for perhaps 1 more big kit...most probably will be my Wing Gundam Ver ka... (",)

No comments: