Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar is a really great movie by Titanic's director, James Cameron...I watched it yesterday after hearing lotsa positive reviews abt it...I muz say its an astonishingly colourful, well-paced, sci-fi action thriller backed by a strong & original plot...kudos to the scriptwriter! =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)

The Na'vis have these USB tentacles at the end of their ponytails...lol...which they use to tame creatures, communicate, exchange information etc...really much like plug 'n play USB drives...how convenient! =p

Went back to sch for meeting today...had a really pleasant surprise...Glenda's been posted to QTPS too! lol...Glenda is my chit chat buddy from YEP India...there's only a handful of YEP ppl tt I was on closer ties with...Glenda's definitely 1 of them...I used to call her 'Da' in India...got buddy in sch liao...happy happy... =)

No comments: