Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some of my model kits & toys have found a new home! They're posing comfortably on my desk in the staff office! Better than my room...got air-con some more...lol =)





Went to a few places to pick up transformers today after sch...got to the toy outpost at PS where they sell stuff in the display lockers...surprise find! World's Smallest Transformers Wave 2 secret chase figures...Ultra Magnus & Silverstreak!

They are quite rare to find & commands a rather high price for such a small toy...Ultra Magnus would be ard $100-120 while Silverstreak would fetch ard $80-100 on the market now...guess how much I got them at? only $17 each! Unbelievable man! tink its bcoz e auntie tending e shop really dunno their real value...she used the price tag she saw on the WST thrust figure...then assumed these 2 rare chase figures oso same price! Wahaha! Wad a lucky day for me! =)

No comments: