Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! lol...spent new year's eve last nite counting down at Wala Wala with BFG peeps...e live band was pretty gd...except for e fact tt there wasn't really a countdown...only sudden cheers & screams at the stroke of midnite...sadded...I was looking forward to the countdown leh...nv count, no feel =(

So, any new yr resolutions for me? Most prob not, since I noe tt I dun keep my own promises to myself...lol...but new yr wish got lah, if by any luck pig pig can gimme a baby niece/nephew dis yr...i'll be damn happy...hehe... =)

Set some targets for my tf/gundam collection...

1) Customised huge display cabinet (very soon!!!)
2) Complete titanium transformers collection (5 more)
3) Complete Masterpiece collection (2 more)
4) MAYBE complete henkei exclusives (too pricey)
5) Improve model kit building skills (airbrush anyone?)
6) Finish up existing kits so tt I can buy more!!!
(still got 7 more big kits)

Wish me luck for a great hobby year!!!

No comments: