Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Its mi bdae today! haha...had a simple dinner with Xueping at Vivo's Earl's Swensens juz nw...i've nv really liked Swensen's main courses but Earl's Swensens is different...it has a buffet salad bar which I really liked! I oso like e decor & ambience there...vv classy & comfy...

My super duper colourful salad! wahaha...unhealthiest salad ever... =p

Xueping's so-called healthy salad...so dull one...lol..

lol after we took photos of e salads...we were so busy chatting & eating tt we did not take any pics of our main course...haha...anyway, i highly recommend e salad bar...it has got lotsa funny funny sides & toppings...got mango & cheese dressing oso! =)

Well it was a nice & simple bdae for me...i oso got an ang bao from my parents...lol...maybe i'll get another one from pig pig dis weekend...i'd like to say THANKS! to all my frens who sent me a bdae greeting...as for those who didnt, u noe who u r...haha...

My only bdae wish...i wan a baby nephew/niece! gimme gimme gimme!

No comments: