Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BFG Christmas Countdown!

Ok I should haf posted dis much earlier but I was busy with my Musha Gundam...better late than never! Spent Christmas Eve with BFG at Vanessa bro's house...unexpected venue with lotsa expected fun & gifts! >_<

Sai Sai taking e first bite!

e food was so gd 小妹 & SK couldn't stop laughing...

Very nice pic of YC taken by des...too bad I was in e background...

Our gifts!

Tic-Tac-Toe shot glasses...I lost to YC! =(

PZ trying to act cute with e christmas hat...haha...

Nv seen YC so studious b4...looking for winning 4D numbers...

My 小妹's turn to haf a nice pic! Des is pretty gd at capturing expressions...

BFG grp pic! Luckily got an extra guest to take e pic for us...keep forgetting her name...lol...

Will be gathering again for New Year's Eve... =)

No comments: