Sunday, December 5, 2010

costco BB

Reprolabeled my micromaster devastator a while ago...means I added custom stickers to him! Juz look at the before/after pics...u'll get e idea...

Pic taken from e internet...

I've been reborn! Looks so much better after reprolabeling... =)


But actually e star of today is him! US Costco Exclusive Metallic Bumblebee! He's really something like a wish come true...I've been checking online for him as he is exclusive to US Costco...& after shipping to SG, he'd cost a bomb...then like a prayer answered, U-toys is bringing him in for only $120! I immediately placed my deposit & he arrived yest! damn fast! all happened juz in a span of 3 days!

With lights & sounds...which I usually dun care for...

Cool translucent right fist...

that turns into a light-up cannon! I do like e red glow in e cannon...

He comes with legends class gold chrome bumblebee & mudflap...


Still considering whether I should open him...very tempted to keep him MISB >_<

No comments: