Friday, October 17, 2008

Ginrai

I will always remember when I was in lower primary, maybe abt 8 years bah...I used to see dis kid who brings dis real cool transformers toy to sch...it was like an optimus who could combine with the trailer to become a bigger, powered-up version...I dunno the boy so I nv had e courage to ask him share his toy with me...I could only watch e toy from far with my little beady eyes...lol... =)

And now 15 years later...I own the toy!!! WAHAHA...although its a reissue version, meaning its a 2001 re-make...it is exactly the same as the 1988 version...if I were to buy the real original 1988 one in this MISB condition, would easily cost me abt SGD500-600 dollars bah...depending on box condition...I got dis MISB re-issue at only 100 bucks! Real cheap le!

Original G1 artwork...those were e days...


As the toy is now nicely wrapped up in plastic by yours truely, I can only share the online pics of this vintage transformers toy...

Vintage Mini-con HI-Q

























Ultimate Trailer!!!


Attack Base Form



















Ginrai!!!



























Super Ginrai!!!


God Ginrai!!!



























When I got home juz nw, saw this postage box lying on my table...Hmm...what could be inside? No prize for guessing tt it is transformers toys but I can give a little clue...SK will drool at it...lol.. =p



No comments: