Saturday, October 11, 2008

men's talk

Finally got Henkei Sunstreaker & Prowl today! Hehe...got them cheap at china square...saved $10 on them...Love the box art on them...different from the earlier Henkei pieces...now they using anime pics for illustration...much nicer...hope Takara will cont doing it... =)

Met up with 蚝 today at chinatown...haha...he say I MIA vv long...he miss me too much so bo bian help him 解相思之苦...lol...tok to Lynn on e fone last night she oso say I MIA...opps! Im sure after exams all of us will haf much more time to meet up!

Almost went to sing the $10 KTV with 蚝 juz nw...but today sat e place fully booked, we two 寂寞的男人 no chance to 发泄 thru singing...sadded =p In e end, we walked ard chinatown...me showing 蚝 e places tt I usually go to when I walk walk alone in chinatown...

Then we went to the 露天 basketball court to have a men's talk abt stuff...haha...left e place only when e lights go off automatically at 10pm...

Something funny happened on e bus home juz nw...朗 called me to help her ask 蚝abt some 311 stuff, they in same tut grp mah...then I straight away pass my hp to 蚝...HAHA! 朗 muz be shocked to suddenly hear 蚝's voice! (^^,)

No comments: