Saturday, October 18, 2008

WST dinobots

Answer to yesterday's mystery postage...World's Smallest Transformers Dinobots!!! Complete set of 5!!! Wahaha!!! Shipped to me by land postage from 龙的专人's homeland 中国!!! Although they r not official Hasbro/Takara products...they r really AWESOME!!! Reduced size of the original G1 dinobots, complete with gold/silver chrome & die-cast metal parts!


First one on stage is SLAG!!! I used to own a original G1 SLAG when I was in pri sch...the G1 toy is abt deluxe size...I used to play with it all day long...nostalgic man...who'd have known more than a decade later...I will own e cute sized SLAG! =)

SLAG!!! The eraser is to show how mini he is!!!




























SLUDGE!!! e biggest dinobot!



































SWOOP!!! He looks real gd in robot mode!





























GRIMLOCK!!! Dinobot Commander!






























SNARL!!! My fav as he has losts of gold chrome!























They look rather plain as I did not apply the stickers given...well, I guess the only drawback of these KO toys is that the stickers quality is quite chui...dun tink I'd ever use them on these awesome figures...Most prob I'll buy customized stickers for them from reprolabels.com...hehe... (^^,)

No comments: