Friday, January 9, 2009

I juz found out today from my FYP prof that chewing gum has actually been available in SG for about 4 years liao! OMG! To tink tt I had no idea at all! =( but it is only the wrigley's sugar free version called Orbit...and it is only available in pharmancies with licensed pharmancists being the only people to be able to dispense it...how lame can tt be?

Can read dis article here...http://www.singapore-window.org/sw04/040604aw.htm

I feel that my general knowledge is not bad one...lol...and even me did not noe abt dis matter until now(Elton & Caiqing oso din noe..haha)...I muz really commend the Singapore Government! things that they dun wan u to noe abt, even if it is legalised, you will find it hard to acquire knowledge of it...no wonder ppl always say tt SG media is bound & gagged...

Happiest thing tt happened today! 我伟大的妈妈竟然买了我超级无敌爱吃的 Rectangular Raisin Doughnut Bun from Sweet Secrets pastry at bukit merah! Sweet Secrets is a really old & 传统 pastry shop that has been ard for as long as I rem...so glad tt it is still ard...I oso saw someone today which I did not expect to see at all...超开心的!!! =)

Life's simple pleasures & little joys....

No comments: