Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Watched 《赤壁:决战天下》today at JP...with who else but me & myself...lol...its quite a nice show, with adequate references to the original 三国 but it may still seem rather atrocious to die-hard 三国 fans...with the introduction of an extra character...去看了就会知道 =)

I still dun like the idea of 张震 playing 孙权...一点都不像...his expressions always the same...一点威严也没有...sucks...but Im beginning to accept the idea of 金城武 as 孔明...aiyah, 人帅就可以了! Haha...

All in all a fast-paced, entertaining movie...kept me glued to my seat throughout the whole 141mins...nt tt I always move ard when watching movies...recommended for anyone looking for a gd movie to watch...nv watch first movie oso nvm...vv easy to understand as long as u noe a bit of 三国...

Watch out for the crowd though...I mon afternoon watch oso couldnt get a mid-section seat...well, maybe its juz JP...so damn crowded 24/7...
=)

No comments: