Thursday, January 22, 2009

Its my second lesson of the drawing elective at NIE and the tutor wanted to juz see the drawing skills standard of the class...so we were given 4 pencils of varying thickness, an eraser and a huge piece of paper and thus began 2 hrs of fun! =)

Our model for the day...

I could only draw up to the torso at the end of 2 hrs...haha...

My masterpiece close up...

After looking at our works, the tutor drew dots on the top right corner of our drawing to differentiate the 'weaker' students...
2 dots is the most chui...

1 dot is ok ok...

No dots means you are fine!

Haha...I din get any dots...e pic above is taken from my work...I tink my drawing quite chui compared to some of the others who din get any dots oso...dunno why...but I believe e tutor got taste...hehe =p
Btw, to some of my frens out there...the elective tt has nude models is called LIFE DRAWING...mine is juz plain & simple DRAWING...so only got nude skeletons... (^^,)

No comments: