Monday, August 16, 2010

Celebrated Yiquan's bro belated bdae with CAC peeps at Shokudo on sat...here's e ultra cute card customised by 小乐... =)

Pics of our gatherings!

"I wish Ah Bing will bake me more durian cakes..."

e usual grp pic!

We walked to e floating platform to catch e fireworks from e YOG opening ceremony...dere were tonnes of spotlights shining into e night sky...e spotlights were installed on a lot of buildings all ard...

Frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of fireworks...they all look e same to me...lol...

See wad I mean? but unexpectedly, there was a surprise in store for us!

All those buildings tt had spotlights begun to spurt fireworks simultaneously! It was really very nice as the fireworks were all ard us! 360 degrees all round! *Applause!!!*

I was really quite skeptical abt going to see e fireworks at first but e finale fireworks really impressed me! Kudos to YOG! Singapore athletes 加油!!! >_<

No comments: