Thursday, August 12, 2010

Watched 大地震(Aftershock) yesterday after work...it was a vv random thing as Glenda & Shu Zhen juz suddenly asked me to join them while we were leaving e staff room...we left e school at 1pm, chiong to take a cab to PS & caught e 130pm show...haha... =p

It's really quite a touching show as I teared a little during e ending 'tomatoes' scene(watch & u'll noe wad Im toking abt)...e pace is a little bit slow but its not draggy...I do recommend dis show but personally for purely entertainment value's sake, I tink Salt is better...

I watched a lot of movies dis week...practically caught a show everyday except tues & thurs...

Sunday - Salt


Monday - The Last Airbender


Tues - Break


Wednesday - Aftershock


Thurs - Break


Friday - Liar Game

One of e reasons why I watch so many movies is oso bcoz I've been wanting to catch e trailer of Resident Evil: Afterlife on e big screen...

I can't wait for 9th Sept to come... =)

No comments: