Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Went to Pulau Besar over e ultra long weekend with CAC peeps...let e pics do e toking... =)

On e chartered van to e ferry terminal...

Ice cream break!

Getting ready to board e ferry...

On route to e island...

Our supposed chartered ferry was full of other passengers...
There it is!

Nice & sunny beach...

Our rooms!

Our first activity was snorkeling! dun haf any pics of tt yet...
Ah Wai buried in e sand...

We tried some cheerleading stunts in e water...

I love dis pic...vv candid!

Go Wanting Go!
Launching into e sky!

Best pic of 2010! into e sky!

We tried our hands on jet-skiing too!

Chilling out at e bar at nite...dere was a 1-man band performing too...singing some english oldies...my fav!

Playing darts...I was e first runner-up! wahaha...

Sumptuous breakfast in e morn...

Took some photos at e jetty on e 2nd day...

We saw dis giant school of fishes at e jetty...Amazing! reminds me of e sentinels in Matrix...

B4 we went back to sg...we had a nice zi char dinner at tebrau...
Hungry ghosts!
I ate dere b4 with BFG few yrs back...e butter crayfish is still as amazing as ever! Yummy!


Our last activity was watching Salt at PS...surprisingly it was a vv gd movie...like a female version of e bourne series... =)

I haven't enjoyed myself so much for quite a while...maybe since I've started working...though I was still reminded of unhappy stuff when I was travelling thru e customs, dis trip has really cheered me up...thanks a lot guys! I'm looking forward to our next trip! =)

No comments: