Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Went to vivo last nite & checked out e newly opened toy outpost dere...a surprise buy for me when I saw dis figure standing in one of e display lockers...

If u've watched e SAW series of ultra-gory movies, u'll be familiar with dis character...Jigsaw in his leather clad self complete with e 'pig' mask...its a very nicely detailed figure...it would be perfect if e mask could be removed, revealing his face...oh well, nothing's perfect... =)

Juz collected dis figure today! 2010 SDCC exclusive Mighty Muggs Iron Man! he's in a very shiny gold box...e fun part is, his face mask can be slided upwards to reveal his face! I'm super tempted to open him up!

I tink War Machine is ultra cute!!! I'm hunting for him now...dunno why so hard to get him in sg...but I'm a determined man... >_<

No comments: