Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bangala for a day...

Din go for my weekly swim dis morn...as I haf to be a Bangala for Pig Pig today! Went to help her paint her new house together with my 2 uncles...lol...it was so tiring lor! I used to paint quite a lot during my navy days, as we haf to refurbish our small crafts everytime for inspection...but 今时不同往日, now really old liao...help her plaster e walls, paint a few coats...I was damn shagged alrdy! Dunno how I used to endure this torture everyday for almost 2 yrs man!

But I did not go thru all these for nothing k...Pig Pig treated us to 点心 in e morn! Behind her house got dis kopi-tiam with a really nice 点心 stall! e salad 炸虾球 is super nice! e Chee Cheong Fan oso! I can see myself eating there everytime I go find Pig Pig in e future...hehe =)

我觉得父母对我们的养育之恩,关怀之意,远远的超过任何的血缘关系...能够在父母的呵护以及无私的爱下长大的孩子,已经是最幸福的了...不是亲生的真的那么重要吗?

No comments: