Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Reissues...

I've juz realised tt I have quite a bit of fav posts in my previous friendster blog...lol...& since nothing much happened to me these few days...nothing to blog abt...so I shall recap some of these posts here!!! Some of e posts might be quite emo...hehe...Here goes... =)

A small paragraph from my 02-06-2006 post "WU TI"...

"Oh well...nothing much happened anyway...juz tt i'm nearing my ORD date...still got abt a month more to go b4 I start clearing my leave...and abt less than 3 months b4 I can finally get my pink IC back!!! No more 3RD SERGEANT BB...back to the plain normal BB...hehz =)

But act serving NS really turns u from "Boys to Man"...not in the biological sense of coz...lol...but it really widened my horizons...seen so much and heard so much during my service...things I dun tink I'll ever learn of if not for my NS stint...been to east malaysia, indonesia, australia, korea...I guess I can say tt my NS life has been rather fulfilling liao...though there r still a million things which I tink can be improved in e SAF...but oh well, nobody or nothing is perfect...so as I've learned over e years..."

No comments: