Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weird Gathering...

Went for dinner juz now with Sze Lang(crazy woman), Peiwen(mama), Ying Feng(actuarist) & Kok Pig(豆豆) at Marina's 新旺...yah i noe I juz ate there last fri with BFG peeps but wadever...had a really hearty meal juz crapping & gorging ourselves with food! LOL...anyway, I din noe tt e French Toast with peanut butter tastes so heavely!!! OMG!!! I always order all e thick toasts with condensed milk, so nv try French Toast with peanut butter b4...its really GOOD!!! Highly recommended! =)

Why I call dis a weird gathering is bcoz all five of us dun really noe each other at e same time...wad does dis mean? E actuarist & dou dou are actually my CHS classmates for 4 yrs...crazy woman & mama are my project grpmates from yr 2 sem1...finally all four of them actually noe each other as they were from e same hall(plus hall activities)...so meaning tt we all noe each other in a loop but we did not get acquainted for e same reason nor at e same time...interesting rite?

Dis is e first time I'm having dis kind of gathering...frens who noe each other in a loop get together...lol...well we really enjoyed each other's company in e first place for dis gathering to work =) It was crazy woman's brainchild & I juz went along with her...turns out to be great! So u ppl out there who r involved in such 三角关系, should try meeting each other juz like wad we did! Haha...it'll be tonnes of multiplied fun! (^^,)

For this to work, u guys better get along well first...or haf sum1 as humorous as me inside..hehe

No comments: