Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thank God Its Friday!!!

Finally! e week has ended! left 6 more weeks of attachment for me! Act I feel tt time passes quite quickly during attachment, in a flash...almost finish half of e whole attachment period le...met up with some of e BFG peeps juz nw for dinner...had fun eating & crapping as usual...but e main character of today is him!



Haha...by looking at this pic...can u guess how big is this megatron figure? Looks pretty normal-sized rite? Then u r wrong! Look again!



It belongs to the series World's Smallest Transformers! Cool rite? It is no bigger than half of my index finger! (see my fingers at e btm of e pic =p) I juz collected it today from a seller at a reasonable price of S$13.50...tink it is not possible for me to get more of this series le...coz e rest r juz selling for too high a price in Ebay...sadded...

Besides getting e mini Megatron today...I oso bought something else...from e really cool & cheap Transformers shop I found at Excelsior Shopping Centre(super ulu place)



















OMG! Can u believe it? I found e LEGENDARY NIKE Transformers! Wahaha! Transformers whose alternate mode is actually a NIKE Free7.0 shoes! It was only available in Japan! Saw them on TV last yr...but nv seen them appear in SG b4...I bought all three of them but I only placed a deposit first...collecting them 2 weeks later...Cant wait!
(^^,)
Jeralian keep saying tt all these r a waste of $$$...I tink from her point of view they really are lah...these toys dun come cheap at times...but oh well, though I dun really own a lot of them...I do treasure & buy only those tt I really like...I will keep all of them in tip top condition & love them for as long as I live...lol...sounds a bit 夸张 hor...well, my affections r rather limited now so these transformers under my care is 幸福的!!! =p

No comments: