Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blog Reissues...

Ok I am super bored in office now! Waiting for ppl to reply to my mass email...lol...totally agree with Ben when he said tt some of e employees here r "not very intelligent"...wahaha! =p Well, to pass time, I've decided to post one of my old blog post again...hehe...here goes...

An excerpt from my 02-10-06 post " Arrgh!!!! "

"Ok...Quiz time...how far will a NS guy go to get a whole week off from work? Ever watched SAW b4? " How much blood would you shed to get your off?" "Oh YES!!! There will be blood..." Lol...those who nv watch SAW wun understand wats going on...hehz...but anyway...i dun haf to go back to camp for e whole of next week...but there's a price to pay for it...i juz went for my wisdom tooth surgery this afternoon...had local anesthetic...meaning i was awake e whole time but i couldn't feel anything at all...which is a really gd thing coz i could hear drills and knives coming in and out of my mouth!!!!!

E doc said I'll only feel e pain abt 4-6 hrs after e surgery...and according to my many frens who haf gone thru e same traumatic experience as me...it's gonna be damn painful...but guess wat? As I am writing dis blog, it has been almost 7 hrs since my surgery liao and still i feel nothing...sometimes i wish e pain will juz come and get it done and over with...rather than me sitting in front of my com now...wondering when will my face suddenly twist in a display of sheer agony from my gums...haiz =(

Waiting...anticipating...Oh yes, there'll be more BLOOD man!!!"

Listening to 让我爱你 now...I fall in love with e song each time I hear it... (^^,)

No comments: