Sunday, August 10, 2008

bangla + Drei

Became a Bangla for half a day today again for Pig Pig...helped her move stuff to her new home in tampines...luckily got my uncle's van...e moving becomes rather easy with our own transportation...e house not totally done up yet but more or less complete le =)

I din noe Pig Pig got so much stuff! And this is not all...there'll be a sec trip! OMG!

The living room with a feature wall! I love e sofa! Super cosy!


Master bedroom with e "love bed"!!! Wahaha...

Walk-in wardrobe...every gal's dream...Its smaller than I expected...

Master bedroom toilet with rain shower head...Classy!


The kitchen! Very incomplete w/o the major appliances...

Seashore toilet bowl in the kitchen's toilet...I was e very first user!!! Hehe...

The dining table...impractical lighting according to my mamee...lol =p


After close to 5 hrs of work last night...my Gundam Throne Drei is finally complete!!! Wahaha...spent a lot of time detailing & colouring it...my most satisfied piece of work so far! Enjoy! =)






















I love the details on DREI's head...spent almost 45mins on it... =)








No comments: