Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Transformers DVD

Went to Jurong East library today...to extend the loan for "好朋友的猜心游戏" ...coz im lending it to PZ...its a really nice book...got me hooked ever since I start reading it...couldnt put it down...I actually brought e book to read in Bangkok...I finished it in my hotel room on e sec day...lol =p

Also managed to finish "可是, 我爱你" at e library...PZ recommended dis book to me...it was not bad...the 女主角 got "帅哥恐惧症...she will scream or faint when handsome guys get near her"...very funny...lol... =)

Walked ard at IMM after tt...saw dis & bought it!!! Only 8 bucks!!!


Been wanting to buy Transformers DVD for a long time...but nt actively looking ard for it...saw it at GIANT today...watched it juz now...So NICE! I love Optimus Prime! So righteous & selfless...我的偶像!!! =)

Lines from "好朋友的猜心游戏" ;

"原本以为我可以在你身边当你的好朋友...我却越来越喜欢你...莫领两可的关系...搞得我快疯了...其实一直都是我在自作多情...原来你对我一点感觉也没有...算了吧! 从一开始这就是个错误...我根本就不配拥有你...我想我的心...还是应该像以前一样...永远封闭..."

No comments: