Sunday, August 17, 2008

singlehood!

Hahahaha...if anyone of u guys have been regularly reading my blog...would noe tt my Mamee occasionally pesters/hints at me to eventually get married and give her grandchildren...well, thanks to Pig Pig today...who had some differing views abt her wedding banquet with Mamee...my Mamee actually said dis to me...

Mamee: Boy ah, 其实不要结婚也好...自己一个人也不错...

Me: Huh? (wasn't sure I heard her correctly)

Mamee: Aiyah, 我跟你papa没有孙子抱不要紧...老了可以养狗...

Me: 有zei zei 的baby mah, 也是你们的孙子...

Mamee: 不要紧...买那种长不大的狗...永远cute cute 的...(conts chatting with my papa abt dogs)

OMG! I was laughing to myself...juz exactly wad I had in mind! I had planned to buy a dog for my parents when they r old...to keep them company whenever im not ard...buying a dog is so much easier...at least i dun haf to keep guessing wads on my dog's mind...or buy my dogs flowers...lol...i juz haf to buy my Mamee flowers...tts gd enuff for me (^^,)

No comments: