Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Okie! I have actually wanted to do a consolidation of my TRANSFORMERS collection b4 sch starts...so here it is...enjoy! =)

My cybertron collection! This was wad started me going abt 4 years ago...all of them are legends class...which means they are tiny! juz a tad bigger than World's Smallest Transformers...hehe...i have all the figures in the legends class for cybertron!

Estimated Cost : $340


Next up is the Choro-Q Transformers! Super Kawaii! Some of the BFG peeps have seen them b4...hehe...obese autobots & decepticons...I have the complete set!

Estimated Cost: $100

World's Smallest Transformers...the name is self-explanatory...I don't have all of them but I do have quite a bit...they are really posable & detailed for their size...

Estimated Cost: $120


This is my movie collection...it started off with only the screen battle sets but once I saw some of the premium figures like JAZZ & IRONHIDE...I couldn't stop =p When I took dis pic, haven bought Big Daddy & Grindcore yet so they r not in dis pic...dis collection should still be growing...

Estimated Cost: $490


This is a very special set...Transformers Sports Label...collaboration with NIKE...only 3 pieces in this set & I have all 3...wahaha...I believe the value for dis set will be much higher in future...maybe abt 20-30 yrs down the road...or maybe when NIKE closes down...lol... =p

Estimated Cost: $305


Henkei Collection! These are the japanese counterparts to classics series with chrome parts! This is a rather new series & still growing...I have decided to collect every piece in this series...wish me luck! =)

Estimated cost: $250

Now the rest are misc pieces...ranging from the high-end Masterpieces(black boxes at the back)...to transformers plush toys...to one of my fav lines, the binaltechs/alternators(right in front)...these are a mixture of old & new figures...all of which I loosely collect based on my own preference...there are quite a few pieces missing from the pic as I took this pic rather early...hehe...

Estimated Cost: Masterpiece $200
Plush $70
Titanium $85
Binaltech/Alternators $470


Now for the total cost...$2430...this is a conservative estimate as I have placed pre-orders for some upcoming pieces that will arrive at e end of e yr...hehe...gd luck to me! =)

No comments: