Monday, August 11, 2008

tai sing

Had my AB005 special projects tutorial today at 830...supposed to form teams last week but I still dun have one yet dis morn...struggled to decide whether or not to go for e lesson...felt like juz dropping it...coz its a 7 weeks course for 4AUs...definitely very siong...gotta present a business case every week...eventually I decided to accept e challenge...lol =)

I formed a grp with dis yr 2 accting guy Alan & yr3 accting gal Yu Huan...they should be very zai in dis module...as they are part of e first runner-up team for last sem's case competition...hehe...Lucky me! Well, everyone had to present their strategy & I juz used wadever Alan & Yu Huan had prepared(my one man's work was pathetically inadequate)...its been a long time since I was so nervous during a presentation...I tink I trembled a bit too...OMG! dis class cannot crap one...& I wasnt well-prepared...serves me right!

Glad to be in a grp with Alan & Yu Huan...both of them are really nice...even though I have e word "SLACK" written in caps all over me...lol...they really zai one...both of them going away for a Harvard Business Sch conference in KL on thus...so next week I gotta work with another grp temporarily...*SIGH*

Went to bugis to walk walk after e lesson...I really walked a LOT!!! walked from bugis junction to bugis street to e national library to bras basah to MINT toys museum(read more here www.emint.com) then finally walked along North Bridge Road...I rem reading from sunday's papers got dis Tai Sing toys wholesaler at 754 North Bridge Road...so I walked along North Bridge Road to find it! 皇天不负苦心人...I found it after abt 30 mins of walking! =)


Here it is!!!


StikFas! Very cheap! Abt 30-40% lesser than retail price!


Knockoff Transformers! LOTS of them! Pity I only collect originals...lol...


Dolls & plushies!!! Wide range too!!!


Bought e final piece of the Gundam OO bad guys...Gundam Throne ZWEI...YAY! OG got 20% discount...got it for only $27.95!!! Not gonna assemble it yet...juz finish Drei on sat...take a little break...meanwhile I'll juz admire e box...lol... (^^,)

No comments: