Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blog Reissue

Its blog reissue time again!!! Haha...lazy me!!!

Extract from my 10-13-2006 entry, " I'm NOT A CHICKEN!"

"I'M NOT A CHICKEN!!! Haha...donated blood for e first time in my life today! ;) Always wanted to donate blood but nv had e chance...none of my schs ever had blood donation drives b4...and I'm too lazy to go by myself anyway...lol...but I did it today! YAY! It was quite fun act...got to learn how e whole blood donation process was like...and it didn't hurt at all lah! though e needle they poked into my arm was quite thick...it didn't hurt at all...not a bit =)

I tink e packet of blood they drew from me was quite a substantial amount too lor...abt 500ml i tink...and yet I feel nothing at all...no diff leh...guess my body got too much blood liao...juz like everything else in my body...everything oso too much...haha...anyway, I got dis really funny certificate saying, "I'm NOT A CHICKEN! I donated my blood for the first time..." Damn funny lah! So for ur info, I'm no longer a chicken...bleah ;p "

看破
躲避 不一定躲得过
面对 不一定最难受
孤独 不一定不快乐
得到 不一定能长久
失去 不一定不再有
转身 不一定最软弱
别急着说别无选择
别以为世上只有对和错
许多事情的答案不只有一个
所以我们永远都会有路走
你能找一个理由难过
也一定能找到理由快乐
懂得放心的人找到轻松
懂得遗忘的人找到自由
懂得关怀的人找到朋友

彬启

No comments: