Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accompanied Lynn to Coasta Sands chalet today to help her check in the rooms for NTU's UOC(Union Orientation Camp)...the silly gal 怕鬼...dun dare go alone...lol...called me at almost midnight last nite...she heng I today free...hehe...and I'm not afraid of ghosts...more like ghosts afraid of me =p

We had lunch at Marina's 旺角Cafe b4 making our way to Pasir Ris...settled everything in abt 30mins...Im efficient leh...怎么说我也做logistics for camps so many yrs liao...experienced one leh...haha...then e silly gal wan eat Mac's sundae & fries...when both of us were still quite full from e lunch we had a while ago...OMG! Struggled to finish e fries! Bought food to torment ourselves...lol...



Im so FULL but I cant stop!!!









Someone help me!!!

















After tt I went to meet 佩真 at bugis library...wanted to eat dinner with her after borrowing books but she had to rush home...her brother sick so nd her buy dinner back for him...so we only spent abt 30mins borrowing books then 就分手了...did not get to eat dinner with her AGAIN! 嗨! 我们俩始终没有缘分... =p

Well, after parting with 佩真 I decided to walk to suntec myself...it was after i got there when i received a sms from my 小妹 saying tt she juz watched X-FILES with SK...hmm...it seems tt I got e date of release wrong! Went right to the Eng Wah cinema at suntec to check it out & realised tt X-FILES is out today! OMG! I saw tt e next screening time is only 10 mins later...so wad did I do? No prize for dis easy guess! YESH! I bought a ticket! =)

Well, X-FILES is an ok show only...slightly disappointed abt e weak plot...but I still love e chemistry btw Mulder & Scully...reminiscence of e TV series abt a decade ago...how come they still look so young ah? e wonders of science...lol...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/anglo88/TFH%20Mailing%20List/z_ht_im_cosbabysetof6.jpg

Check this out! Pre-orders from TFH for IRONMAN figurines! OMG! They are SUPER CUTEEEE! I am soooo tempted to place an order for them! SOMEBODY STOP ME!

No comments: