Friday, July 4, 2008

YV Franchise...

Met up with Xueping & Vick yesterday to discuss the YV franchise thingy...very long nv see Vick le, an old precious gem of a friend I found from volunteering...he's rather busy now with NDP preparations, volunteering as a trainer...had a great time catching up wiith him... =)

Its been quite some time since I am involved in direct volunteering, tink almost a year le...since my return from India last year...well, I guess as we all grow older, compassion's opportunity costs really rises...I rem writing abt dis concept of compassion in today's society in one of my GP essay...guess my theory is right after all, but I noe dis is no excuse...there is always time for volunteering...juz like Vick does...

Vick said that ppl always asks him, "为什么你要做这种东西, 都没有钱的...."

I tell Vick to reply them next time, "有些东西, 就算你有钱也不一定做的到...我做到了..."


Vick is certainly a volunteer worthy of these words, so KUDOS to Vick! & may our YV franchise work out really well!!! (^^,)















P/S: I wanna watch Hancock & 赤壁...anyone wanna watch too can msg me...if nt I'll juz find a time to watch alone...hehe =p

No comments: