Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Plushies!!!

Went to United Square for lunch today...took a couple of pics at a gift shop there... =)

Lang & Pookie posing with their 'TV' pens!!!









Nothing else could describe me better...haha...(price tag still visable)

















Happiest thing that happened to me today was the 'surprise' tt awaited me when i got home! It is them! They are here! =)

OMG! Its Slumble Bee & Softimus Prime! Aren't they cute? The only 2 transforming plushies in the whole wide world! I tink it has been more than 15 years since I am so excited over a couple of plushies! Wahaha...I got them from UK...took them abt 2 weeks to fly here!


Their wonderful tags with descriptions...










And they TRANSFORMED! Hehe...they look a bit out of shape as I was worried that the transformation would damage their tags...so did not really transform them totally...

My unexpected find today! Got dis issue 50 of One Piece at popular in United Square! I love the cover! Gonna read it b4 I sleep tonite! A perfect ending to a Happy Day! Woohoo! (^^,)

No comments: