Friday, July 18, 2008

Juz read 小妹's blog...Now you understand gal! Walking ard alone is a really nice time to spend tinking or not tinking at all...lol..next time u should try watching a movie alone! Its even better! Trust me! 2 more hrs to the end of my PA...yah Im blogging dis entry in my office now...hehe...juz gave my colleagues some of my 独家 Oreo Marble Cheesecake =)

Took 小妹's jealousy score...lol...quite accurate for me, im nt e jealous type(I tink so)...on the other hand, I tink e score for my 小妹 is too low...haha =p
Results of Your Jealousy Test

Jealousy
Your score = 23

What does your score mean?
Most people experience a certain amount of fear that their loved one could leave them for someone else. After all, these things happen, and when they do, it is usually very painful. You, on the other hand, appear to have a complete lack of jealous feelings. If you were honest with yourself while taking the test, this means that you are extremely secure, strong, and independent. You know that if your partner ever leaves you, you will survive with your self-esteem and dignity intact. You realize that even though you might love your partner very much, s/he is not the only fish in the sea, and that you would eventually find happiness with someone else.

No comments: