Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Daddy

Went for a full day's invigilation today till abt 6pm..accompanied Ming Si to buy sushi at great world city b4 making my way to Ang Mo Kio to collect this!!!


Titanium Soundwave! Pls note tt dis pic is taken by my hp...not bad rite? Quite clear...haha...if u look closely can see a bit of my reflection =p Got this at only $35! A real bargain I muz say...ebay's average selling price is abt $60...made my way to People's Park OG after tt...

The first place I go when I reach OG is of coz the toys section! They are selling deep space starscream at only $24.90! (normal $49.90) I saw this guy buying a few of the starscream pieces...the way he was checking for e paintjobs & those scouting eyes...there is no doubt, he is a bloody FISHER! A FISHER is someone who buys toys/accessories at low prices then sells them off for profits...he does not choose nor keeps the toys bcoz he likes them, he does it solely for $$$

Seeing an actual FISHER in action really turns me off...eeeeyer...dun like him...it was then when i saw them!

Movie Deluxe 'Big Daddy' & 'Grindcore'...dis is the first time i see them in a retail store...they are not really tt rare but they are quite hard to find in stores...I quickly took them juz to prevent the damn FISHER from getting his hands on them! Hehe...Im pretty sure he will buy them as they r oso going for a low price of $16.90(normal $26.90)...in fact, he kept eyeing them while I was holding them...irritating! =p

So in the end, I decided to 'save' them from the FISHER by buying them! lol...it was not for my own self-interest(not totally)...I juz really dun wan them to fall into e hands of an unfeeling FISHER...anyway, I rem there's a collector on ebay who is looking for Grindcore, maybe i could juz do a trade with him...find a new home for Grindcore, owed by someone who appreciates toys...lol =)


Saw this DVD at the shop juz above CK dpt store...张国荣's last movie b4 he left dis world... "异度空间"...I rem tt is quite a scary show and yes, it is selling only for $3! So I bought it home! Tried to look for 刘青云's "双瞳"...but dun haf...sadded..."双瞳" is a horror show vv similar to "异度空间"...anyone who happen to see "双瞳" in any shops let me noe k? ARIGATO!

No comments: